March marks the 1-year anniversary of the release of my (first) ebook, the Plant-Powered 15!
Writing this ebook was such a new experience for me. As I explained in this post, I hadn’t ever really thought about creating an ebook, it really evolved through your interest. Thank you for the encouragement.
Features of the Plant-Powered 15 (PP15) ebook include:
- photography of every recipe, food photos done by Nicole Axworthy
- all whole-foods recipes
- no added oils
- all gluten-free (some using oats)
- easy recipes
Many of you already know my Umami Almond, Quinoa, and Sun-dried Tomato Burgers.
That popular recipe comes from the PP15 ebook! There are some other gems in this collection, including my Almond Blondies…
and one of my go-to meals that I’ve posted about often on Instagram… Mac-nificent!
Here is the full list of recipes included in your Plant-Powered 15:
- Almond Zen Granola
- Pumpkin Seed and Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- Creamy House Dressing
- Green Goddess Dressing
- Orange-Miso Dressing
- Wonder Spread
- Black Bean Soup with Sweet Potatoes
- Presto Pistachio Pasta
- Umami Sun-Dried Tomato and Almond Burgers
- Sneaky Chickpea Burgers
- Coconut Pillows
- Sticky Almond Blondies
- Peanut Butter Munchy Squares
I’m having a PP15 party with a giveaway and special offer!
First the discount:
Now until March 15th, you can purchase the Plant-Powered 15 ebook with a 25% discount! Only until March 15. To receive the discount, enter code onePP15 at the checkout.
Next some giveaway fun:
- If you are the 15th person to purchase my ebook with this code, your copy is FREE (I will refund you), AND I will give you a copy to gift a friend. :)
- I’m giving away 2 SIGNED cookbooks (your choice) to one plant-powered 15 fan! This contest is open to anyone that purchases the PP15 now OR has EVER purchased the PP15 ebook!* To enter, leave a comment telling us your favorite PP15 recipe – or, if you are just buying it, which recipe you will make first. I will draw the winner after the 15th, and will mail you 2 signed cookbooks. *To be eligible for the signed cookbook giveaway, please use the same name/email that you used when ordering the PP15 ebook (if you can’t remember which email you used, I can still search your name).
These are two separate giveaways. If you win the ebook draw, you are still eligible to win the signed cookbooks.
Thanks to all of you that have already picked up a copy and share your pics and feedback on IG, facebook, and email. Your feedback always means a lot to me. ♥
Enjoy the ebook!